This was taken last week or th week beforeeeeeee......................? Ex-hongkahlites "reunion". LOL...
Aniway, currently at home. My nenek from my paternal side came and I have to play host. It's totally awkward cos I always meet her once a year, which is Hari Raya and suddenly my dad told me she's coming today. I was about to go out mann :( Th sad thing that happened was, I had to watch "CINTA FITRI" with her. OMG I wanted to cry aldy just now. Chub was busy so I had no one to complain to :( One whole hour just sitting and watching that drama! Th whole time I watched with her, my mind was somewhere else please. I didn't understand that drama AT ALL! Thank god my dad took half-day and now I can play laptop aldy.
Niway, on a happier note, th Aircon has been repaired. My aircon is much colder now. Am so happy pleaseeeee. My dad and gramps are going visiting at Hillview. Please tell me I'm not going! :( Whut a sad sad day today :(