This is Kim Kardashian! I love her like crazy. She is damnnnn hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Told ya I love looking at pretty girls. But that doesn't mean I'm lesbian. I'm straight! Seriously. I just envy their beauty. Watch "Keep up with th Kardashians" every Thursday at 9.20pm and every Sunday at 3.30pm only on Channel E; Channel 80 :)
Aniway, th BBQ at my cousin's house last night was awesome. Th Chicken and Buffalo prepared by my uncle, Clyde, was fucking delicious! He prepared them to let us taste how American food really is. So there's hardly any Malay food. Hmm, I just don't like th last part where I played catching with my cousin! He's only 19 and forced me to salam and kiss his hand! 1st, I won't salam a matrep. 2nd, I won't kiss someone's hand who is only a yr older than me. He won't let my hand go and we ran everywhere with out hands held. His mum was like "Haizzel! Are you trying to kiss Nana?" Then I kicked somewhere near his groin. I should have aimed properly mann! Haha.
I know my story's abit hanging. But, that's about all. :D