This "GIRL" here sang me a few songs via Skype just cos I was bored. -For you I will- Teddy Geiger -Th show- Lenka -Baby- Justin Bieber -One time- Justin Bieber and a fewwww more that I forgotttt (:
He kept pestering me to create a Skype account and even gave me th link to download just to webcam. Hahahahaha wthhhhhhh..... If you guys are wondering, he isn't my boyfriend. He is my friend since primary school. And now he is in Ngee Ann. We've never talked to each other in Primary school. Not even once! Seriously. Hahahaha. He is a really great friend who has awesome voice! He's single. Any girl interested? Tag me. I'll give you his number, MSN, address and etc. =))) He can talk to you all th way till 6am! Hahahahhaa.We're vampires! Meeting him tomorrow and th rest for some starbucks. Been long.Let's hunt for food one day again!