I was stupid. I was unfaithful. I wasn't th best child in th family. I was a bitch. I just suck.
I admit. I have an awful past. I did many sinful things in life. I've shown my satanic side in me. I've been a bad girl. A really bad one and my mistakes were unforgivable. But people change. You can't expect people to change in one snap. It takes a long long time till one realise that it's just too late to mend things. Yes, I'm that kind of person. It took me such a long ride to know whut I've done was wrong.
I may not be perfect but I can assure you that I can be a better person in future. I don't care whut you wanna say after reading all this crap. *sigh* Aniway, I believe in karma. Whut goes around comes around. I guess I've paid my price. I got back whut I deserve. You don't have to know whut I got shot with. But I'm sure it's enough to pay all th bad deeds in th past. I've had enough of all this bullshit. I've had enough of being a badgirl and hurting my closed ones. I've had enough of being th one people look down on.
I've been praying for th best lately. Hoping that I will change for th better. I know no one appreciates me but it's okay. I'm loving myself. I'm not th young girl in 2007-2009 that has many guyfriends. You guys can check my handphone now. Not even a single one. Except my lil bro and my dad of course. I'm a lonely girl now. I don't have much friends. Only a handful of em. I'm not saying it for th sake of it. I'm serious. I hate making friends. Friend requests in fb are always rejected even by girls. Idk why. I'm becoming more anti-social. I just wanna be alone or with my girlfriends.
As of today, I wanna forget about my past; Th ones who's ever been in my life, th ones whom I hated, th irritating ones and everything. Thinking about th past just makes me feel so much like a bitch. No hating. No loving. Btw, delivering flowers to my house just for me is not funny. Whoever you are. Some pathetic secret admirer who never write his name. I hate daisies (: Peace.
Music time: Break up- Mario ft Gucci Mane & Sean Garett