<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

29.3.10

Hi, I'm bored. So, these are few extra facts about me.

  • I hate cakes
  • I eat more than 3 meals a day
  • I wash my feet everytime I enter my house's toilet (bfr doing business)
  • I must drink hot chocolate every single day
  • I love taking busses
  • I hate th MRT
  • I can't sleep without a blanket
  • My backbone itches when I sneeze too many times
  • I'll have asthma if I laugh too much
  • I have a problem remembering people's secrets
  • I love shopping alone
  • Pink dolphin is my daily energy booster
  • I can be all quiet upon meeting new friends (tt is so unlike me ryte)
  • I download songs DAILY
  • I've never read anyone's blog 'cept for two people
  • I have a pretty loud laugh for a petite girl
  • I hate those cooked organs (paru,hati bla3)
  • When I watch tv, I have this stress-looking and serious face (bro said)
  • I can never leave th house without spraying my perfume
Music time: Fuck it (I don't want you back) -Eamon


6:07 AM