i
r
i
d
e
s
c
e
n
t
.
iNanarella ♥
Nana Farhana, 19.
"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x
talk the talk.
thankyous.
Layout:
Kary-yan
/
Missyan
and
Cloud
Imagination.
Hosts:
A
B
C
D
29.3.10
Currently exchanging pantun(s) with Mas rafie at this hour!
I admit I'm damn slow tt it took me 10 minutes each time I wanna reply him using pantun.
My first tryout damn lame please.
-
Kat jalan raya ada lori. Saya lembab so saya nak cakap sorry ...
Then he replied.
-
hari2 mkn maggi..tk pyh nk ckp sori try la satu lagi...
Then I replied.
-
Saya tak bagus dalam berpantun. Okay, now it's your turn (NV RHYME SIA THIS ONE HAAHA)
His reply.
-
awk mesti lari klau saye kejar, ala no worry apiq ramos blh ajr..
My reply.
-
Tak nak lah apiramos ajar. Perut kite bising, ni tandenye kite lapar
.
And it goes on and on... I told ya I CMI in pantun-ing! HAHAHAHAHA
....!!!!!!! Very kuku right my pantun! Damn jialat I tell ya!
♥
3:26 AM