<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

3.2.10

Whut's with sex ?!

No offence. But I don't like it when people blog about themselves getting fucked by their boyfriends. It is nothing to be proud of, seriously. Whut happens when you break off with them one day? How would you feel? Are you still proud telling th whole world about losing your virginity with someone who's not worth it? I bet those who knew about you getting fucked will laugh and call you a filthy bitch. Guys won't want you too maybe?

I know it's a common thing now but that doesn't mean you have to tell everyone about it. Keep it confidential please. Sorry to those who feel offended but this bothers me a lot. You guys can say "Nana macam paham sia berbual". But then, whutever I've done have always been kept confidential. Sorry once again.


music time: alive-black eyed peas


11:56 PM