<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

3.2.10


Went out with senior just now. He kept disturbing people. For example, seeing a couple kiss, he will shout out loud, "sweet pah?!"... OMG so paiseh! HAHA.
Got one part he was angry with someone in th bus. Okay that was scary.
Apart from all that, I disturbed him and made him irritated like hell. I was scared at first cos he was a matrep in Hongkah and till now, a lil laaa hor.... But he just laughed all th way. My efforts just went down th goddamn drain. He wasn't even angry!!! I thought matrep gets angry easily?? Thanks ehhh kau! HAHA. Still, we had lots of fun kan bodoh? LOL.
Bla bla bla, went home... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW MATREP. He stole my baby picture!! ASS YOU. GRRR......

Btw, I'm fucking happy. AR called me TWICE today after a few months?? GOSH. SO RANDOM BUT I LOVE IT!! AHHHHHHHHH HAPPYYYY SIAKKKK......

music time: The pain- Mario winans


12:05 AM