I was approached by a Black just now. I was so scared okay! First, he sat behind me and kept knocking my seat. Minutes later, he tapped my shoulder and told me he was lost. He wanted to get to NYP. So I told him how to get there. Next, he sat next to me!!!! I was fucking scared already. Then he asked me my name, where I study at and where I was going. I told him my name was Maimon, quit school already, and I was on my way to meet my husband. HAHAHAHAHA I really said all that!
I got really scared plus irritated when he kept asking me questions so I told him I can't hear him since I was listening to music (HAHA excuses). I texted my lil brother ASAP cos I know his phone is always with him. True enough. But he was so idiotic that he told me to msg ____ instead. Kaninna siaaa.
Then I got super scared already so I alighted about 5 mins later. That wasn't th place I should be alighting at! HAHA. I took taxi home.