<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

13.2.10



Random:
"Nana darling, one of these nights you may have a chance of romance. Grab hold of it."

Aniway, went AMK hub with Chub just now to get a lil some some. But in th end, nothing caught my eye. Fuck that. Hmm, Chub kept complaining about how angry and irritated she was. Chill, I feel you. We're celebrating our Valentines alone but no no, this is not th reason why she was all angry and fucked up. HAHA but still, fuck valentines. Chub's going KL on Valentines, boo that! While me on th other hand is having a chalet. How I wish someone would be so nice as to give me my favourite chocolates for Valentines. Sadly, none I guess :(

Aniway, I is happy cos I bought a new flower accessory for my hair since I lost mine th last time. And this time, it's pink instead of white! So girlish but boo that. It's adorable! I wanna have my chipsmore now! Yummyyliciousssss!

music time: put it in a love song- alicia keys ft beyonce


1:06 AM