I'm so tired. Just got back from meeting Akel. Planned to meet at 12am. I kept changing th time cos I was busy playing games (though I told him I was studying). So we decided to meet at 1am. Okay I was late as usual. I only began to get dressed when he told me he's reached. Asked Dad for money, he don't have small notes :( Went for our supper and talked crap. Webcam-ed with senior and Chub.
I told Akel about senior. And he knows him. Surprising cos Akel was only sec1 when Senior was Sec4? Lol. Talk talk talk, went to buy his cough mixture. Reached home around 3.20am and now I want to sleeeep! I'm deprived of sleep nowadays. I have shooting tomorrow at Bukit Batok! Damn.
Btw, I have to go to that stupid Airshow this Saturday cos there's 10 free tickets. Die die must go. All teenagers going. Argh I want to berry berry now siaaaa. Of all time! But I'm scared. So how? Okay I think I shall wait for sunrise. Cowardice. HAHA bye!