I went for th Airshow. I was fucking reluctant in going because my two friends couldn't make it. So I went with my Lil brother, Momsie, Cousin, Big sister & her Jerry, Neighbour & his girlfriend only.Weather was awesome but th stunts wasn't. Luckily it was free or I would have been cursingggg all th way. After watching it, went to my dad's office to have our lunch. After eating, Dad brought us around to show us th planes and stuff (sumpah I wasn't interested)... Th caucasian pilots wereeee HOT....
So we went to East Coast to eat at Burger King. Cycled till 9pm. I was scolded by an old man (he used his hands somemore) ! HAHA don't ask me why. But when he scolded me, I laughed like crazy at him and cycled off(: I saw that Sleeq guy. Th tall one (I dont know his name). I don't even know he's from Sleeq until my neighbour told me! HAHA.
Finish cycling, ate again at Burger King and off to West coast to bowl. I hate bowling laaa because I can never ever go above 100. I'm a soreloser, that is why(:11.30pm, ended. Sent neighbour's gf home. Fetched my Abang and off to Mr. Prata(beside CCAB) for Supper. Awesome cos not many malays. Bla bla bla, home!