Was watching television when this idiot up here called me and wanted to meet me all of a sudden. Never give me warning siaaaaa. Waliao. Then by th time I chose my top for my maid to iron, he's already boarded th bus. Fuck. I ran from one end to another to get things ready. iPod, handphone, wallet, changing of bag, perfume and th list goes on. Ended up, left my iPod at home! Bla3..Put on light make up, set my hair, get ready and I was only about 3 minutes late? Awesome record! He waited downstairs like penunggu lift.
We walked to Hongkah Macdonald to get a drink and as usual, exchanged secrets. Bla bla bla, separated ways. His daddy fetched him while I went to meet Aref for awhile. Lepak-ed for awhile and home I went cos I had to pee real bad. That explains how much I hate public toilets!
I is currently chatting with my daily breakfast delivery man and th Naruto freak! I is currently watching Disaster Date. Awesomely hilarious!