"I'm not a bad girl; It's just a big world"
This is a stupid and random post. I love my maid. This is th only maid that I've never scolded before. HAHA surprisinggggggggggg. Okay I tell you why. - Doesn't talk to me cos I hate talking to maids
- Doesn't question me
- Don't talk much
- Knows how to cook a lil and is willing to learn
- Doesn't interrupt my conversation
- Automatically go out of my room in th midst of cleaning when she sees me otp
- Wears glove to prepare my food
- Doesn't tell on me
- Will bend when she walk in front of me or my family
- Will still smile and not sulk even after a whole day of work and when I know she's all worn out
- Runs to th door when I press th doorbell and not take her own sweet time
- Asks if I want anything for breakfast everyday
- Doesn't kpo2 wanna watch TV together from far
- Dresses up like how a maid should dress
- Uses her brain and does things automatically without being told
Okay she is definitely th best. It's only been 7 months but I'm starting to like her. Th past maids I have are either slow, have smelly armpits, irritating, talkative, have moodswings or just plain dumb.I'm not being rude but it's true! I will surely scold them every single day last time. -.-
music time: private party- sean paul
♥ 6:17 PM