I'm opening my cornrow soon. So troublesome okay having them! You must sleep mengadap "kiblat"(same position everyday), after wash must quickly blow dry, ensure you don't comb. Wah piang eh! Mum wants to sponsor me on my next hairdo and even ask me to choose where I want to have it done. Baik momsie! I think next would be a perm and some new colours? Idk!
Aniway I want to share something with you guys. I find this sweet. If you read my blog, don't kembang.
I sent him this few weeks back, "Haiz goodnight. Im v sorry for hurting you or whutever. I think I just wasn't myself lately. Sorry. Bye"
And that someone replied me this "Is that bye the last one I will get? If yes, then I guess you take it back because I don't want it to be the last" You guys might not find it sweet but you don't know whut we've been through. <3 BY MANTOYAKKKKKK! HE IS TH BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!! PLEASE EH! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!! HE BELONG TO NURUL FAEZAH! STOP ASKING IF IM HIS GF!! ASSHOLES!!!! FUCKER!!! HE IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!! EVEN MY MOM KNOWS THAT!! GOSHHHH!!!!!!! BYE!!!!