<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

18.1.10

SUGAR. SPICE. & EVERYTHING NICE.

I'm in love with a "thing" that can be found only at Ang Mo Kio. I want to buy it but I'm currently single and not dating anyone. If I were to buy that "thing", who am I supposed to give it to? How long am I supposed to keep it? It's th sweetest thing a guy will ever get from me, apart from being served with my own cooking. I swear it is really sweet and I can't wait to get it and keep it until someone comes to me and wants to date me. Not trying to boast, but there's a few who wants to date me but were all rejected. Am sorry but I'm just waiting for that particular someone to date me.

Insyaallah my prayers will be answered. All we need is time and patience. I know it sounds crazy but I think true love goes hand in hand with pain and fighting. Just fight for th love you deserve. Don't give up if you know that it is worth having. So long, readers.

music time: one life- lady gaga ft nicole scherzinger


1:20 AM