I want to say sorry to those whose textmsges weren't replied lately or were either replied late.Been really busy these days that I had no time to check my phone. Too uptight with many stuff. Memorising of scripts, shooting, backstage crew, upcoming photoshoot, upcoming exams, chinese classes and etc. Always sleep in th train like pig after all these.
I bet February will be a more hectic month for me. I have to balance many things up. I suck in balancing. I don't even have time for myself. I'm soooo dead. Semester break is coming and I thought I could have a little rest. But nooooo. I have many things at hand. In fact, more things! So next month I'm going to go out, do my stuff, go home, check blog and off to bed. No time for anyone or anything.I purposely make myself busy actually. So, no point complaining, Nana!
I gotta run along now! Have pages and pages of scripts to memorise!