"Cos baby since you're gone, I just can't see myself with anyone"
I shouted early in th morning! Wanna know why? HAHA. Okay just imagine you just woke up and you had your eyes half open. Suddenly you see someone in telekung staring at you! Literally staring straight at your face with no expression! I thought it was POCONG! It was my mum lah actually. She just finished her prayers and as usual, she will always go to my room and check on me. She knows whut I'm facing now and gets worried everyday. Texting me, asking if I'm getting any better. Whenever she sees my eyes swollen, she won't ask me on th spot. She will text me th next day but I will just say that I'm fine. She gets really worried if I reach home after 10 or 11 nowadays. Because she knows no one will send me home like in th past. I know she's hurt seeing her noisy daughter feeling down and hating all love dramas. Haiz whutever.Aniway, it's 8.15am and I just got back from my morning jog as per normal. I haven't bathe! HAHAHA. I just asked my maid to buy me my Nasi Lemak! YUM YUM. Later........I will sleeeeep, wake up at 3pm, meet my friend, home, eat, tv, sleep.....
music time: so gone- lil wayne
♥ 8:07 AM