I deleted my previous post.Aniway, today marks our 3 months' not being in a relationship.Okay I sound like a complete loser now. Been such a sucker lately.Been awhile since I shopped and I need to lose my stress by doing it now.Suffering in silence is not awesome. Honestly, I'm not loving my life now.Just pull th trigger now. I don't need to see my future if this is th way my life is going to be.
Today is th results' day for all Os' students. Reminds me of th past. I feel like a jerk. Getting SP and wanting to change course.Ended up getting RP and not being able to change back to SP cos' th place is taken.I know, just fuck my life. 2009 wasn't a good year. Be it th start or th end. Th whole of 2009 just sucks. Doing things I've never done, expecting whut I didn't expect, crying when I know I shouldn't. Told cha, screw 2009. I've seen myself fall flat on th ground many times due to my haulage of my past. I thought 2010 would be a better year for me. But WTF. January already suck real bad. I better not talk about this :'(