Fathul is cute cos he shouted my name in th Macdonald when I went missing. I went to th toilet ler
Najah sent me home
Saturday 16th January 2010;
Met Mum at Centrepoint (she permed her hair)
Centrepoint to shop with Mum
Lucky Plaza
Tangs
MAC, LANCOME,ESTEE LAUDER (idk whuts name of this place)
Home
I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you.I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you. I should stop thinking about you.