Supposed to go out with we-are-awesome friends but i cancelled it since it was Apiqramos's results and he wanted me to be there. Was late as usual, so just waited outside school for him. After 1 hour of waiting, he went out.
Him: *shake head*
Me: Huh?
Him: crossed th road and hugged me damn tightly
Me: Kata fail. whuts with this hug?
Him: *Showed me his results slip*
Me: Mmmm? ( didnt really understand. HAHAHA)
Him: I passed every subject! and made it to sec5!!
Me: Huhhh??! *looook again at results slip* AHHH!!!!!! OMGAYYY!!!!
Him: *hugged me and swing me like helicopter* your dream was right, Nana!
Me: IM DAMNNN HAPPY FOR U FIQ!!! jom keluar! Lets!
He went home to change while I go IMM to shop a lil. Finally gotten th Fox tee that i wanted so badly!
Met him around 5.30pm for our "lunch". Then bought his MP3. 6.30pm, off to west coast/teban(?) reservoir. Beautiful clouds! Went off early cos theres this flying thing all around us, plus it was drizzling. Not awesome i tell ya!
Thennnnnn.....went to Rara's house cos he wanted to transfer songs. 9pm, left for Teh Tarik cos I was cravingggg for Iced Jelly peach. Supposed to go for shisha with we-are-awesome friends but i bubbled them again and continued chatting with ApiqRamos before he sent me home.awesomeeee!
Fiq, i know last part I so manje then you go and layan for whut. haha! okay bye! haha!