Whut do you do when everything fell apart and there's no way to pull yourself together? Whut do you do when you've tried all means to live your life th way you should but some things just pull you down? Whut do you do when you feel all alone and there's no one to comfort you? Whut do you do when you want to cry every minute of th day but have to hide th tears from your family? Whut do you do when everything you do reminds you of someone?
Tell me whut will you do if you were me? I'm fucking weak and I can't go another day. I'd be lying if i tell anyone I'm fine and as strong as before. Waking up from bed and crying straight away is definitely not a good start of th day. I don't know whut's wrong with me. FUCK MY LIFE.