"Never had she imagined it turned out to be this way.
Never did she guessed it would end this day.
I'll never be th same again
So long"
I'm in no ability to speak of anything right now and i admit I've done a lot things in regrets. Reminiscing good memories are just so hard to do. It just pulls me down; all sweet, euphoria memories in list. So why do i even bother taking th risk? I held on to every shards of thoughts and infatuation we had. But with this I must be strong enough to let go. This mind is on a power cut; This heart is on a power shut.
I admit you went through tougher obsticals than i did. But i cant bare to wait any longer. This truth hurts deeply, as i realise how weak i really am. But i can't take this. i can't take this pain.I lost count of how many dreams i had with you. I lost count of th failed attempts of forgetting you. But I'll never lost count of how long i loved you; Crucify th last sentence!I wanna set things straight with me. It's time to set myself free. I've served my karma time. And now i took his advise, so i'm moving on.So whut if it hurts me, right?
music time: cry me out- pixie lott
♥ 1:55 AM