Th time when I would take th class attendance at th quadrangle and everyone would complain about my strong perfume (this is stupid. haha)
Th time when some people will raise their hands to say th pupils' creed when they were not supposed to ( paisehhh or whutttt)
Th time when th seniors purposely sang th school song loudly and started laughing (th high and low part)
Th time when I would cheer damn loudly for th football guys and some people think I'm crazy
Th time when I would spray my perfume to this one smelly girl in my class ( My friends told me to okay! haha)
Th time when Aminah, Dinah, Nida, Atikah, Chub, Falin and I were scolded for painting someone's shirt on purpose and hating her like crazy ( still hate her though )
Th time when me and Chub could never escape th grooming check (skirt, hair, anklets, nails etc)
Th time when many people thought me and Yantoy were an item (we're bestfriends lah fuck!)
Th time when me and my girls would sit down and gossip about this one BITCH
Th time when me and Chub's laughter could be heard from level 1 when we're at level 4
Th time when th malays would sit one side during recess (not racist. they chose to sit this way. )
Th time when th seniors had food fight in th canteen
Th time when everyone looked stunning during Graduation Night
and not forgetting...... Th time when Apiqramos made th first move ( waving and etc ) awww!
There's many more but I can't recall now. I suddenly miss my old friends from Hongkah. Because they're awesomely awesomeeeeee! I MISS YOU PEOPLE SIA! Everyone whom I know. From 4A - 4t1 (2008)