Nida: I miss your merepekness in class. And i miss sitting beside you and had you tolerate all the random stuff that i wanted to do.. Like digging my nose or farting.. haha.. I also miss you and Dzul's merepek jokes..
Nana: Apparently im always the only one that notice something wrong happening when you do anything.. hahaha.. you know i know ehh... And i miss your ever so strong perfume lingering amongst us and you can't even smell it when ALL of us can!
Inah: I miss your irritating monkey lor! And i miss you irritating us with that monkey! I just miss you, irritating girl. ;)
Chub: I miss your ever so slow moment! hahahahahaha... Seriously, kau slow eh dulu.. Tk tau pulak skarang masih sama ke tk....
Falina: The first friend i ever made when i entered HKSS.. hahaha.. I miss your craze over Nadal and you and Nida would constantly "fight" about this..
Atikah: I miss laughing with you and Nida outside Artroom when we had our picnic. And i miss talking with you and Nida, just the three of us.
music time: try sleeping with a broken heart- alicia keys