<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

20.12.09



Alhamdulillah, everything is fine. Things have been settled, pieces have been mended. Everything is going like how it should be, right from th very start.I've never felt more content. My pillar of strength will be there with me starting from today. We are back and will never part. Let's stick together forever. When I say forever, I really mean forever.

Everyone has regrets. Everyone deals with their compunction differently. Sometimes, all you can think about is not how you handle th ‘then-after’; it’s rather, why you made th error in th first place. I certainly do not have th tolerance to dwell over th past and i'm hoping for a better future ahead of us. Th both of you are th ones whom I turn to always and now that you're here, I pray for th best of us. Never shall all of us part. Amin.

I love you;


11:45 PM