<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

11.11.09

"I try to stay awake and remember my name but everybody's changing and I don't feel th same"



Dear you;

You're changing i suppose. I tried being unmindful but I simply can't.
I’ll drive myself into thinking that this is th actual fact. A fact in which wasn’t customary to me.
I was there for you when you needed someone to talk to in th past and you promised you would to, should anything happen to me.
But where's all th promises? Where were you?
When you were all alone, I was there to phone you up and asked about your health etc.
But it wasn't a vice versa situation.

Honestly, please swallow this and know that i'm trying to phrase all my words in th most polite way.
I don't mean no harm. Just tell me what is it you dislike? I won't change; do note.
Cause i dont live to cater to you. But i'll repel you th best i can since it's vivid that you don't need me anymore =)
You only look me up when you're lonely and that saddens me.
Your change had brought a tremendous impact on me. Because when I needed to blurt out th littlest things in my mind, you weren't there.

Where's our everyday random texts, gossips, outings and etc?
You're like a brother to me. But now, you're more to just my normal friend.
You didn't even reply me when I needed your help since my boyfriend left me and I had no one to turn to.
Now, I feel super-duper uncomfortable to even start texting, chatting or wanting to meet you.

How could life have taken a drastic turn in just few days?
What is it about this feeling that ambushed my happiness?
Thanks for being th one who portrayed happiness to me. Thanks for being th one who believed in me in th past.
Well, lead your life like you want it. I won't stop you.

Nanarella <3


11:27 PM