To: Nurain Amin Nurain Amin's advice really got me into thinking. And for that, i love you.im loving myself more now! I don't know whuuut i was thinking in th past?closure in love was what i needed. But thanks to her, those lovesick days are over.
I hope Ain will get what she wants in life. Love of her life, perhaps? Guys come and go, babe. hurt us, and just don't want us anymore. So fuck off with them alright? We are in th exact situation. yknow , about "that" =) My happy days are coming, alhamdulillah. I've tried so hard, but love isnt suppose to be this hard.
THANKS AINNN!!!!!!!
next........... To: Rafly Ramdhan Rafly Ramadhan's advice are damn good too. he scolded me when I did stupid mistakes and use harsh words to make me realise them. he talked to me and played games with me when i was down. he showed me motivational videos. he showed me videos of him singing *sumpah sedap* and he will be writing a song for me. awwwww. no one have ever done that. he's been a great friend, really.
THANKS RAPHHHH!!!!!!
next.... To: Nur Safinatun Najah Muhammad Sulaiman Najah has been there for me most of th time, seriously. We indeed had our up's and gravel down's. We have gone thru many similiar things. We always confide in each other, going out together and etc. Ive always longed for a sister and thanks to her, I have one now. (cheh) She makes me so tranquil and relief after everything that happened. Nevertheless, she understands me well, and able to read me like a book. Literally, i dont know what i would do without her.