i
r
i
d
e
s
c
e
n
t
.
iNanarella ♥
Nana Farhana, 19.
"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x
talk the talk.
thankyous.
Layout:
Kary-yan
/
Missyan
and
Cloud
Imagination.
Hosts:
A
B
C
D
12.11.09
I was late for class since it was web and media design module. Facilitator damn nice whuuut.
.
took advantageee ahhhhh.....
when I opened th door......
Facilitator
: Nana! (smiling)
Nana
: Uh?
Facilitator
: Another class is pairing you up with a guy there.
Nana
: Uh?
Facilitator
: (smiled again)
Nana
: I didn't hear. What?
Facilitator
: Th whole class is like talking about you (smiling)
Nana
: Huh? Who? ( blur face, just reached school whuuut )
Facilitator
: Th opposite class. They keep talking about you with another guy there
Nana
: who?
Facilitator
: nothing nothing. some boys there. (smilingg while gigling)
i thought th faci was gonna scold or whuuut.
sekali talk about this...wth?! hahaha!
music time: happy- leona lewis
♥
1:05 PM