<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

2.11.09

I miss th times when i woke up and you're busy playing your Football game.
I miss th times sleeping on your bantal busuk.
I miss th times when you're mad at me but I managed to make you laugh in seconds.

I miss th times when you would tell me that everything will be okay.
I miss th times when we have those long bus rides.
I miss th times when you fed me like a baby.
I miss th times when i woke you up and you would say "B, kasi i 10 more minutes".
I miss th times when you would squeeze my cheeks and say "gerammnyeeee".
I miss th times when we played reversi and I would quit whenever I'm losing.
I miss th times when you'll comfort me by just saying "5,4,3,2,1...."
I miss th times when I cried and you would say "dah dah. tak manis lah kalau nangis2"
I miss th times when you would wipe my tears away.
I miss th times when we made fun of other people.
I miss th times when I would wanna get down th bus in a hurry and you would say "kanchong seh B. jaoh lagi seh busstop. haha".
I miss th times when you would say how beautiful I look everytime we met.
I miss th times when you would block me from th sight of Matreps when they kept staring at me.
I miss th times when you would pull me close to you when you just woke up.
I miss th times where we always talk about our future.
I miss th times where you would run after me everytime i got mad.
I miss th times when I scolded you for drinking before you finish your food.
I miss th times when I would wipe for you th utensils before eating.
I miss th times when you let me handle th preparation of food.
I miss th times when we have no where to go and ended up lepak-ing at th void deck.
I miss th times when I would talk non-stop and you would give me a kiss.
I miss th times when I would wipe your sweat using my hands and you will push my hand away.
I miss th times when you would get angry everytime i blocked your way.
I miss th times when you would stare at my every move.
I miss th times when you would buy me macdonalds without having to ask me my order.
I miss th times when I keep asking about your lil bro and you would say "tak habis2 ngan Izat".
I miss th times when I said you look cute with your hair flat and you would say "merepek je".
I miss th times when we would scratch each other's legs because of mosquito bites.
I miss th times when I would play with th hairs on your leg.


and th list goes on......
i'll continue with this next time or you'll get tired reading..
to sum it up, i just miss you......................
xoxo.


10:57 AM