<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

3.11.09

Life is a roller coaster ride. sounds cliche? Well my friend once told me that God give us challenges cos He knows we can handle them.
It's only up to us in whether to withstand th pain or just get over it, pronto.
So yeah, things don't always turn up th way you wanted.
But it's such a real pain when you have someone you truly love to disappoint you in such a great malevolence.

Sometimes we gotta learn how to stop trying to fix things that can never be mended.
I'm in deep agony shits.
But I'm moving on and that's that.
I know what I am to do. rip my own happiness for someone else.
I may be able to live seeing him happy but him suffering? He shan't be impaired.

Those words you said last night were more deafening than silence
And for that instance, I was more of a stranger to love.
I don't need opinions or comments about this shit. seriously, I can handle it.

ps; thanks for keeping me company on my whole journey to school since I didn't bring my iPod and though you're damn sleepy. thanks, sour :)

music time: my everything- claude kelly


8:57 AM