<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

12.11.09

it's a long post and it's for those related to this only :)





i miss all of you! so damn much! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

I miss going to our favourite prata shop at pasir panjang.
I miss going to Shafiq's house and having Uthman and him to cook for Najah and I.
I miss going cycling like as though we were a family.
I miss lepak-ing at Shafiq's house together with Uthman when we were bored.
I miss laughing crazily and watching DVD's at Shafiq's house.
I miss playing UNO and Shafiq would cheat and ended up winning! haha.
I miss playing th jigsaw puzzle halfway cos it's too hard.

I remember th time when me, Najah and Uthman wore black and Shafiq was th only one wearing green so we made him buy a black shirt from River Island just to match with us.
I remember when we went to mcdonalds and Shafiq didn't buy for Izat but for me instead and Izat sulked all th way.
I remember when we went to NTUC to shop for some groceries together with Shafiq's mum.
I remember when we would gossip about just anyone together.
I remember when I would sit on Shafiq's shoulders and screamed all th way cos was afraid of falling and you guys would laugh out loud.
I remember when you guys were nervous taking my car.
I remember when we went "trekking" and took pictures together.
I remember when we went for double dates many many times.
I remember when we would plan for our next outing every time.

Lastly, I remembered us being there for each other ALWAYS.
But memories will just be memories.
I really hope we'll go out together again but th guys have other better things to do.
Only me and Najah are still close as before.
I miss all of you :(

music time: forever- drake ft lilwayne, eminem and kanyewest

" i can't help but break down and cry "


11:46 AM